Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tapping Out

I'm done with the whole one-post-a-day thing. It's too frustrating for me to try to do it and keep missing it as I have done a couple times recently.

Originally I had in mind to keep it up until the school year started even though I don't think I ever mentioned that, so I'm decently satisfied with somewhat accomplishing that about 5 weeks into the school year. Well, 5 weeks into my school year I guess. I'm all too aware that some schools haven't even started yet.

Anyway, my whole intention was to become more consistent with posting on this blog. I think at the very least I've become much more comfortable writing on here and it's become more than an afterthought.

My posts will be much more regular than they were before, although of course not as numerous as once a day. Hopefully a few times a week if all goes well. I think this is a good thing since I have noticed that I just don't really have anything to say, interesting or otherwise. And it is sort of unfortunate to clog up this blog with random nothings.

So yes, expect more updates and posts. Just not every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment