Sunday, August 30, 2009

The more things change...

...the more they stay the same.

I don't know if I really buy that. Logically it doesn't seem to work out. I kind of think it's just a nice sounding platitude that people like to throw around.

I've just sort of been thinking about this as I've already observed that this year is a lot different from last year. I mean school is pretty much the same, but with people living in different places and everyone being a little older, it does change the interactions with people. And I guess a lot of people's circumstances have changed too, whether it be family or financial or relationship stuff or whatever.

It's not necessarily a good or bad thing, just something I've kind of been thinking about and will hopefully observe and note throughout this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment