Friday, August 28, 2009

The Heat

No, this post is not about basketball.

I just got back to my dorm from biking across campus to the business school for a meeting, then to the stadium to buy tickets, then finally back here. It's not too bad, especially on bike, but my back was all sweaty when I got back since I was wearing a backpack the whole time. Nasty.

It sucks too since I was wearing my only gold shirt and I'm going to a Diamondbacks game tonight and I heard they were giving away stuff to people wearing ASU gold since it's ASU's Night with the Dbags. Oh well, maybe it'll be somewhat wearable in a couple hours. That would be good enough for me.

Anyway yeah, I didn't realize how much I'd been sweating until I looked in the mirror. It was nasty. That combined with the fact that for some reason I felt like doing nothing except sitting down and chugging a cold water told me that it was retardedly hot.

It's funny since I've been seeing Facebook statuses from people back home saying how hot it is there today. I know there's a fire or two going on, which does make a huge difference. So I wanted to see what weather.com had to say.

Irvine, CA: 91 (feels like 89)
Alhambra, CA: 102 (feels like 99)

That's freaking gross.

Tempe, AZ: 113 (feels like 106)

...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment