Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Epic Fail

I had a great screenshot of what I wanted to post here...wait let me back up. I was ABOUT TO have a great screenshot of what I wanted to post here, but I'm dumb and didn't get it. Let's just leave it at that.

So some of you have seen my new Facebook picture. It's actually an old one that I just decided to put up recently. For those of you that have not...So...yeah. It's a picture I took with Kobe and Nastia at the Olympics. Except it's really a picture Nastia took with Kobe that I photoshopped myself into. Actually that's not right. Most you can probably tell I used MS Paint to put myself in. Because...yeah, just look at the darn thing.

Anyway I was playing Facebook Poker, and apparently the images are pretty small and unclear...at least to some people.

Christal Jones: matt did you participate in the olympics?
Matt Leung: yea
Pat Kauphusman: lol

WHAT? I'd really like to believe normal people aren't retarded but sometimes I just can't handle it. I mean the picture doesn't show up that small. And if nothing else you can click on it and see a larger version where I hope it's obvious to most people that it's entirely fake.

I had to see if it was legit or if I was being "trolled" you might say. Now to this day I still don't know if people were playing along or actually that dumb.

(Now, being retarded again, I left the table and lost most of the text so...yeah.)

Matt Leung: wait i have to know
Matt Leung: was that a serious question?
Pat Kauphusman: about as serious as this poker game mate!
Matt Leung: then it must be pretty serious
Matt Leung: the olympics is real man
Christal Jones: i was going by your jacket
Matt Leung: yeah we all got the same ones
James Qitsualik: go canada go
Pat Kauphusman: If its true i give you props!
Pat Kauphusman: But its hard to beleive
Matt Leung: canada's legit
Matt Leung: but USA ftw
Cody Sandon: what event
Matt Leung: fencing
Cody Sandon: crazy
Matt Leung: sabre


And then people started dropping like flies. But regardless (or maybe "irregardless" would be a better word for this post), I really don't understand how people can be so gullible/stupid. Now if I had an actual picture with one of the athletes and I was wearing some souvenier Olympic gear or something like that, then yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought I was a participant. But this?!?
It's like people are trying to make me hate humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment