Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Bachelor Week 7 Power Rankings

A Word on the Departed

Not sure what there is to say really. Rachel didn't really have much connection with Ben in my opinion, just another pretty face. The show seemed to be really trying to oversell her whole phobia of sharks, but it was probably too little too late. Emily didn't have a whole lot either other than her little spat with Courtney. They had a nice one on one, but that was all the way back in NorCal. So I wasn't really too shocked at either, and this was probably my favorite image of the night (h/t facesofrejectedbachelorettes):


Week 7 Power Rankings

1. Kacie B. (no change)
She's going to win right? I'm not totally misreading this? The only thing that gives me some misgivings is that she still seems a little psycho.

2. Lindzi (up 2 spots)
She has really good chemistry with Ben, and honestly she's the most "normal" (relatively speaking) girl left. I have a feeling she's going to really benefit from the hometown date. But if it doesn't work out, I think she (and Kacie) has a lot of Bachelorette potential. So there's that.

3. Courtney (down 1 spot)
I think with so few girls remaining, her strategy of being hyperaggressive with other girls around and "unsure of our relationship" when it's just her and Ben isn't going to work out so well. Ben seems wary of the fact that none of the other girls like her, although the fact that he still kept her around despite that would be a positive. At this point I just don't see Ben picking her in the end. She feels more and more like the crazy, hot (comma necessary) girl you tell your friends about but not someone you'd take to meet your parents. I am interested in meeting her parents though. What spawned this woman...

4. Nicki (down 1 spot)
She seems cool enough, I just don't think her relationship has progressed as far as the other ladies. Her interactions with Ben just look a lot more one-sided than when he's around the other girls. Don't think that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment