Monday, February 27, 2012

The Bachelor Final Power Rankings

Well, this is going to be a short one since there are only two girls left, but I've got to keep posting on here for a class anyway, so might as well.

A Word on the Departed

Kacie's back! And then gone. But not before she asked for some answers then laid down in the middle of the hotel. To be honest, I was kind of worried she was going to go in and beg Ben to take her back and give her another chance, so I was actually kind of glad that all she wanted was some closure. It was still sad, but I guess preferable to the "What the F Happened" outburst from last week. But man, Courtney must have really done something bad to these girls in the house that we didn't see given that even Kacie still felt the need to say something to Ben about it even at this stage in this situation. Meh, we'll see what happens at WTA I guess.

And Nicki, bless her heart, she somehow talked herself into thinking Ben was going to propose to her. I don't know, I've got to think that these girls who have been sent home and are watching the Bachelor now feel lucky that they've dodged a bullet with Ben after seeing how he's been on this season. It doesn't seem like there's any logic to his actions and it seems pretty clear that he's only into these women on a very superficial level. Which is fine I guess and honestly that's sort of what I assume about a lot of people who go on this show, but man, I get really annoyed when he throws around his BS. Like how he got rid of girls like Jennifer and Kacie B, who he clearly displayed some chemistry with, and claimed it was only "to protect them." Or my very favorite, how when Nicki accepted his invitation to the fantasy suite tonight he said, "These moments are really important. You get to know a lot about the person." Like really, THAT'S what you're doing on your overnight date. Talking about all the things you didn't get to while you were dating 20 other women over the past eight weeks. Give me a break. Of all the things I hate about the show, it's the fact that the people on this show think we're that dumb and naive that drives me the most crazy.

Final Power Rankings

1. Courtney
Ben's pretty noticably different with her in my opinion, and I think that says a lot about what he's thinking. And really, now that so many women (who he supposedly trusts and respects) have said things about her and he's still keeping her around says it all. I have no idea if her apologies are real or just part of her masterful manipulation (I guess they're not mutually exclusive) doesn't make a huge difference since Ben just eats up everything she says. It's crazy. I give them 6 months until they call of their engagement.

2. Lindzi
It would be interesting to me if she was chosen to be the next Bachelorette after Emily since her parents mentioned she hasn't had a lot of dating experience. And what better way to fix that than by setting her up with 30 guys at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment