Friday, November 6, 2009

Back in the Game

Honestly I never intended to post just once a month when I decided to stop posting every day. I was shooting for a couple times a week or at least a once a week rate. Actually I didn't even really notice how long it had been until a certain Christian Man mentioned it to me this past weekend.

He told me I had "tapped out hardcore" from blogging and he was right. Maybe I'm going to have to bring back the once a day to get me writing again. Seems to be kind of an all or nothing deal at the moment.

Anyway, just felt the need to get back on here. I wanted to write a post tonight but it got kind of late and I'm a bit tired now. Not sure my thoughts would be as coherent as I'd like right now. I'll post it tomorrow though and you can count on that. I've been meaning to write this one for a couple weeks actually but I got sick in the middle of October and there's still a lingering cough that's been bothering me too so I've had that on my mind.

Well that's all for now. I'll hit you again tomorrow (or later today I guess) with my first real post in a while. And it will be about a subject near and dear to my heart: stupidity and stupid people. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment