Sunday, December 27, 2009

In the STL

I really have been meaning to post on here. I just kind of got busy towards the end of the semester with finals and stuff and then pretty much all of break I've just been wanting to be lazy. So there's that. But that's really no excuse. I think I can just be a little too much of a perfectionist at times and I want to make sure I gather all of my thoughts before I put it down here. But really that's not my goal with this blog, it's just to get stuff down.

Anyway I'm currently in St. Louis for Urbana and I'm guessing I will have some things to write about after (or maybe during) these next few days so look for updates. If I have time I may try to post each day or so but more likely it'll be a bigger summary post when I am back home.

I don't really know what to expect. Just trying to go into it with a open heart and mind. I guess we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment