Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reboot V. 2.0 for real this time

It's amazing how my brain doesn't connect certain things all the time. I've been having a lot of random thoughts recently and each time I think, "If I only I had a means of sharing this with people and didn't care whether or not they thought it was interesting or not."

Apparently I do and it's this blog which I've been keeping up as well as...not very well.

I've also kind of been getting the itch to write something, anything. It's something that never really went away even after declaring a business major.

And yes, being the egotistical person I am I do think that maybe someone out there would find some of my thoughts entertaining or thought-provoking or at least not entirely idiotic. So there's that too.

Add this all to the idle time I have this summer and I felt like I should start updating this again. So I've decided to update this blog with a post every day, just to keep myself honest (as opposed to doing it just to spite you the reader, which I guess is something I would do).

A lot of it will just be brain dumps and most of it probably won't be anything interesting at all, but I'm hoping that somewhere in the shuffle will be some tidbits that are intriguing/entertaining/stimulating or something like that. Maybe not quite gems, but at least a neat looking rock. Maybe a smooth one you can skip across a lake or something.

So to reiterate what I think I may have said in the first post of this blog a long, long time ago, you can expect a variety of things here and even moreso now that I have to think of something to put every day. I like sports, video games, pop culture and complaining. In general, I'd expect at least 97% of the posts here to contain at least one of those elements.

So I guess we'll see where this takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment