Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Team USA and You-Know-Who

I've never shied away from making comparisons between people's appearances. Previously in this blog, I've already touched on a similarity I saw between a sports figure (loosely used in that example) and a character from a fantasy series for tweens.

Anyway I was watching the USA vs Algeria soccer match today and boy was it entertaining. The Yanks had plenty of scoring chances before Landon "Captain America" Donovan finally scored in stoppage time to send the US to the next round. Among those chances were also some tense moments as well as questionable calls. We got to see a lot of US coach Bob Bradley on the sidelines and he got quite animated at times. Seeing him staring and yelling made me thinking that he looked like someone but I just couldn't put a finger on it.

However, now that I'm seeing a replay of the game, I think I finally realized who he looks like. Take a look.

Eh? Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment